What Is This Course About?
The Spirit-Filled Life
Do you long for an exciting life of powerful ministry with signs, wonders, and gifts of the Spirit?
Perhaps your experience in the Gifts of the Spirit, in and out of church has been less than what the Bible says is the norm, but you want more? More importantly, do you want your experience to match your charismatic, Pentecostal theology?
This course offers a biblically-based foundation for a life of Holy Spirit-infused adventure.
Discover the joy of a life filled with the Spirit of God!
Learn and grow towards understanding the Spirit-filled life, and discover how to incorporate spiritual gifts into your daily life.
What will I learn in this course?
Primary Learning Outcomes – After completing this course you will…
- Become familiar with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and how to practice them in your life.
- Grow in your willingness to trust the Holy Spirit to lead you in all areas of life.
- Learn how to empower others to grow in the things of the Spirit.
Head (Cognitive) – After completing this course you will…
- Grow in your ability to apply the Gifts of the Spirit, especially how to prophesy, and how to heal the sick.
- Become familiar with the biblical foundations supporting Pentecostal theology and practice.
Heart (Affective) – After completing this course you will…
- Desire to experience the things of the Spirit as a regular part of your life.
- Value the importance of listening to the Holy Spirit.
Hands (Conative) – After completing this course you will…
- Practice praying for the sick.
- Interpret dreams and visions.
The course consists of 3 lessons with 15 topics
5 hours of video content
Interaction with several learning activities/quizzes
Requires completion of 1-2 assignments
(for credentialing with ACOP or for the sake of Eston College’s future accreditation of online learning)